- You control the electronics part of the development projects of our new products for fuel cell air supply starting from the electrically driven turbocharger to the complete system
- You coordinate the development tasks for e-motor and power electronics and work closely with external contacts, customers and suppliers
- The focus of your work is on the overall fuel cell system, especially the electronic components
- You will ensure a smooth hardware setup, preparation, execution, evaluation, assessment and documentation of electrical tests on the test bench
- Based on defined development goals, you will be responsible for creating, coordinating and maintaining specifications for the E-components
- Successfully completed university degree in electrical engineering/mechatronics (TH/FH) as well as several years of relevant professional experience as Technical Project Lead or Project Manager.
- Knowledge of electric motor design, construction and control systems is required
- Experience with power electronics and its software is required
- Experience with fast rotating turbomachinery, charging systems and mechanics is an advantage
- Knowledge of test methods, test execution and simulation methods is an advantage
- Strong team spirit, self-motivation and flexibility are expected
- Very good knowledge of English is required
- Willingness to travel (approx. 20%)
Have we caught your interest?
Then we look forward to receiving your application. Please apply by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org de or via our online application form www.ihi-csi.de.
Mr. René Jörges (Tel. +49 (0) 3628-5813-135) is looking forward to receiving your application.