- You control development projects of new products for the air supply of fuel cells starting from the electrically driven turbocharger to the complete system
- You coordinate the tasks in the development team and work closely with external contacts, customers and suppliers
- The focus of your work is on the overall fuel cell system, in particular the mechanical components
- You will be responsible for deadlines, quality and costs of development tasks related to the electrified charging system/air supply of the fuel cell
- You will ensure a smooth hardware setup, preparation, execution, evaluation, assessment and documentation of electrical, mechanical and thermodynamic tests on the test bench.
- Based on defined development goals, you will be responsible for creating, coordinating and maintaining specifications for the system and components
- Successfully completed university degree in mechatronics / mechanical engineering (TH/FH) and several years of relevant professional experience as Technical Project Lead or Project Manager.
- Knowledge of fast rotating fluid machinery, turbocharging systems and mechanics is required
- Knowledge of test methods, test execution and simulation methods is an advantage
- several years of experience in project management
- Knowledge of electric motor control systems and electrical components is an advantage
- Strong teamwork skills, self-motivation and flexibility are expected
- Very good knowledge of English is required
- Willingness to travel (approx. 30%)
Have we caught your interest?
Then we look forward to receiving your application. Please apply by e-mail
email@example.com or via our online application form www.ihi-csi.de.
Mr. Christoph Dette (Tel. +49 (0) 06221-3096-179) is looking forward to receiving your application.