- You develop new products for the air supply of fuel cells starting from the electrically driven turbocharger to the complete system.
- You will be responsible for testing tasks on site at the Ichtershausen location and at our development center in Heidelberg. The focus here is on setting up the component test bench in the first step and testing the component later. A later expansion of the test field to the complete fuel cell system is planned for 2022.
- Definition and coordination of the test field for the fuel cell in coordination with the development team in Japan and Germany
- Based on defined development goals, you will be responsible for creating, coordinating and maintaining specifications as well as for the scope of delivery of the test systems
Acceptance of the test field together with the development team
- Definition and execution of system and component tests on the test field accompanying the development process
- Participation in interdisciplinary product development teams
Leading technical discussions with internal and external contacts, customers and suppliers
- You are the best fit for us if you have successfully completed a university degree in mechanical engineering/ systems engineering or test engineering (TH/FH) and have relevant professional experience
Test stand experience in the execution and installation of test stands is necessary
- Confident scope with measuring systems AVL, FEV, Kratzer is desirable
- Confident with common data analysis systems such as Concerto, Uniplot, etc.
- Knowledge in the field of charging is an advantage
- Knowledge of test methods, test execution and simulation methods is an advantage
- Distinct ability to work in a team, self-motivation and flexibility are expected
- Good knowledge of English is required
- Experience in project management
Have we caught your interest?
Then we look forward to receiving your application. Please apply by e-mail email@example.com de or via our online application form www.ihi-csi.de.
Ms. Julia Nürnberg (Tel. +49 (0) 3628-5813-181) is looking forward to receiving your application.