- You control development projects of new products for the air supply of fuel cells starting from the electrically driven turbocharger to the complete system
- You coordinate the tasks in the development team for the areas of e-motor, power electronics, mechanics and overall system
- Based on defined development goals, you will be responsible for creating, coordinating and maintaining specifications for the system and components
- You are part of an interdisciplinary product development team
- Leading technical discussions with internal and external contacts, customers and suppliers
- You are the best fit for us if you have successfully completed a university degree in electrical engineering/mechatronics or mechanical engineering (TH/FH) and have relevant professional experience
- Several years of experience in system development
- Knowledge of fast rotating fluid machinery, turbocharging systems and mechanics is required
- Knowledge of e-motor, e-motor controls and power electronics is an advantage
- Knowledge of test methods, test execution and simulation methods is a plus
- You have experience in project management
- Strong teamwork skills, self-motivation and flexibility are expected
- Good knowledge of English is required
- Willingness to travel (approx. 20%)
Have we caught your interest?
Then we look forward to receiving your application. Please apply by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org de or via our online application form www.ihi-csi.de.
Ms. Julia Nürnberg (Tel. +49 (0) 3628-5813-181) is looking forward to receiving your application.