- You develop new products for the air supply of fuel cells starting from the electrically driven turbocharger to the complete system
- You will carry out concept studies on the electrified turbocharging system for fuel cells and its components
- You will develop system and component concepts with the aim of bringing them to pre-series maturity
- You will be responsible for the creation, coordination and maintenance of design specifications on the basis of defined development goals
- You are part of an interdisciplinary product development team
- Leading technical discussions with internal and external contacts, customers and suppliers
- You fit best with us if you have successfully completed a university degree in mechanical engineering/design (TH/FH) and have several years of design experience
- You have design knowledge in metal, plastic and composite materials as well as different manufacturing processes
- You are confident in using common CAD systems such as Creo, CATIA V5, etc.
- You are characterized by an independent way of working
- Distinct ability to work in a team, self-motivation and flexibility are expected
- Design knowledge regarding systems and components, flow machines, charging systems and mechanics is an advantage
- Very good knowledge of English is required
Have we caught your interest?
Then we look forward to receiving your application. Please apply by e-mail
email@example.com or via our online application form www.ihi-csi.de.
Mr. Christoph Dette (Tel. +49 (0) 06221-3096-179) is looking forward to receiving your application.