- Continuous maintenance and expansion of existing customer relationships
- Securing sales targets, especially for new orders, securing long-term profitability and the introduction of new technologies, support of receivables management
- Development and negotiation of series offers
- Support of strategic sales planning
- Commercial leadership of change management
- Regular reporting as well as the convening of the global committees for the bid evaluation
- Regular volume planning and reconciliation with our plants
- Visits to customers and trade fairs
- You have successfully completed a university de-gree in mechanical engineering (TH/FH), business administration or a comparable degree
- Several years of professional experience in the automotive series business (3-5 years)
- Experience in key account and sales in an international environment
- Turbocharger knowledge or knowledge in the field of powertrain is an advantage
- Hands-on mentality and strong communication skills
- good analytical skills and assertiveness
- proficient in SAP and MS-Office
- Business fluent in English and German
- Willingness to travel
Have we awakened your interest?
Then we are looking forward to your application. Please apply by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or via our online application form www.ihi-csi.de.
Mr. Christoph Dette (Tel. +49 (0) 6221 3096 179) is looking forward to your application.