- System development of our electrified T/C systems focusing on the power electronic and e-motor by simulation and measurement in our development center Heidelberg as well as in close collaboration with our customers and partners
- Creation, coordination and maintenance of requirement specifications related to e-components, specifically for the e-motor and power electronics
- System integration and qualification testing, support to hardware and software testing
- Cooperation in interdisciplinary product development teams - Technical supplier management, interface to internal/external partners, definition and steering of the developments activities of the partners
- Development tasks of the electrical charging systems including preparation, execution, analysis, evaluation and documentation on test benches
- Degree of Electrical Engineering, Mechatronic or similar; relevant professional experience
- Sound knowledge in electrical engineering and mechatronic acc. to automotive standards are required
- Knowledge in ECU- and e-motor control systems including the related programming (C++) as well as knowledge in inverter systems
- Team player and flexibility
- English - Good command in written and spoken language
- Project management skills
Have we caught your interest?
Then we look forward to receiving your application. Please apply by e-mail
firstname.lastname@example.org or via our online application form www.ihi-csi.de.
Mr. Christoph Dette (Tel. +49 (0) 06221-3096-179) is looking forward to receiving your application.