- Aerodynamic design of turbocharger components especially compressor and turbine
- Perform and analyse CFD simulations of turbocharger components
- Improvement of existing simulation methodologies, development of new tools and aerodynamic design processes
- Coordination of simulation activities in collaboration with internal and external partners
- Presentation of developments and simulation results within the company and to customers
- Planning and evaluation of hot gas test bench and engine tests
- Follow and lead interdisciplinary development projects
- University degree in Mechanical Engineering or similar with a focus on fluid dynamics and/or turbomachinery
- Ideally 2+ years industry experience or PhD
- Substantiated knowledge of fluid dynamic simulations (CFD), preferable ANSYS CFX
- Know how in the field of fluid dynamics, structural dynamics, testing and development of turbomachinery components
- Basic knowledge of CAD Software and manufacturing processes
- Profound knowledge of English language, German is a plus
- We are looking for a candidate with communication talent that is able to work in a team, shows initiative and a high level of self-organization
Have we caught your interest?
Then we look forward to receiving your application. Please apply by e-mail
firstname.lastname@example.org or via our online application form www.ihi-csi.de.
Mr. Christoph Dette (Tel. +49 (0) 06221-3096-179) is looking forward to receiving your application.